Saturday, December 29, 2007
Those dresses are fabulous, no? All Erin Fetherson for Target. All on sale. I am super excited to wear one for my friends' New Years Eve party. I want to look low key because I doubt anyone else will be dressed up, I have to be in the right mood to party. Today I also bought Bare Minerals, it is truly the best beauty breakthrough ever! I totally endorse it to anyone who wants their face to look flawless.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
I'm so glad to have a new blog. It is time for me to start off fresh. With this new blog, I promise to keep up with it unless of a school or social life emergency. I love fashion to start of with, its my favorite thing ever. Even though its a hobby, I want to become a doctor or somebody that works with history. I also love to write and Myspace. So yeah, thats me.
The Top Looks to Ring in the New Year - http://i19.tinypic.com/6ww5ngm.png
The New York Socialite - Look #1
- Dress - See By Chloe (www.tobi.com)
- Shoes - Kate Spade (www.shopbop.com)
- Bracelet - Giles & Brother (www.shopbop.com)
- Some Extra Advice - If its going to be cold, try plum or red tights for a pop of color. If not, try a dash of bright liquid eyeliner. Note, Cocktail rings can also be layered on.
The Free Spirit - Look #2
- Dress - Free People(http://www.freepeople.com/)
- Boots - Minnetoka (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/)
- Ring - Adore Vintage (http://www.adorevintage.com/)
- Some Extra Advice - Slip for dress required. Messy hair for overall look required as well.
The Haute Date - Look #3
- Dress - Jill Stuart (http://www.netaporter.com/)
- Shoes - Christian Louboutin (http://www.netaporter.com/)
- Ring - Lee Angel (http://www.intermixonline.com/)
- Some Extra Advice - To keep this look from getting to dressy, try a low key hairstyle, such as a curly side pony or pin straight blow out.